Baguio – Episode 7

This is the final episode of the Baguio video updates from the Philippines. It was an experience like none other! The Lord really blessed! Feel free to comment and let us know what you thought of the series. :)

28 Comments

• Well done video Bam! Captivating…
    Oh what memories!!!

• Hannah S says:

Beautiful, inspiring. . . Thanks for sharing!!

• Caleb says:

Bam
    That was amazing!! You are a very great videographer!!
    You did a great job keeping us updated on your mission trip!!
    I really liked your ending! Fabulous!
    Caleb

• Thanks Caleb! It was a lot of fun! I wish I could have spent more time on the episodes, like I did on the first one, but, as you know, mission trips are tight on time! :D So I’m glad you enjoyed them! ttyl!

• Jenae says:

Richard, this was amazing! It was so neat to keep up with what was happening as I prayed. Thank you for all the thought, time, and work you and your “crew” put into this. I know things like this don’t just happen. ;) Many blessings to you and your family! Keep working for Him!

• Sean N. says:

And thanks, Richard, for taking the rest of us there through your lens…

• Thanks Richard –

It echos the song in my heart:

Oh there’ll be joy when the work is done,
    Joy when the reapers gather home,
    Bringing the sheaves at set of sun
    To the New Jerusalem.

Joy, joy, there’ll be joy by and by,
    Joy, joy, where the joys never die;
    Joy, joy for the day draweth nigh,
    When the workers gather home!

• Richard Steffens says:

Thank you everyone! It was a joy to produce the videos. I’m so glad everyone enjoyed them! :)

• Ashley says:

Praise the Lord for the life-changing experiences… We fully enjoyed to the utmost and were greatly blessed and inspired by each of the video updates Richard, thank you so much for taking the time and effort to capture and share a glimpse into the work that you were doing in the Philippines. It was indeed wonderful to see how God was working… Keep using your talent for Jesus!

• Hi Richard! Thanks for sharing the videos. Really enjoyed them — great job! Praise the Lord for how God worked through your and your family’s service in Philippines. I’ve had wonderful experiences from a mission trip to Philippines in my Senior year in high school as well. Brought back some memories. Safe trip back!

• Teresa says:

Praise God for your amazing experiences! Thank you for taking time to show us what life was like there! We enjoyed every episode and are thankful you could share the gospel in that part of the world! Keep up the good work and God bless! :)

• jan_ny says:

Thank you very much Richard for posting this video. I LIKE IT. we miss you all.
    HOPE YOU TO ReTURN

GOD BLESS!!

• keith says:

wow, richard that’s amazing.
    please tell your dad to accept me on his account..please let me know if when we could have a video chat….
    you’ve done a great job…we missed you all!!!
    god bless…

• Richard Steffens says:

Thank you Jan-Jan and Keith! We are *really* missing you guys too! I’m really hope we’ll return soon too! Theres talk about maybe returning next year abound this time. That would be AMAZING! ttyl :)

• Zachary Roux says:

What a perfect ending to a fascinating series… You’ve inspired me in more ways than one. Keep up the good work! :) Hope to talk to you soon! ~Zachary

• John-Mark says:

I love the voice over and script! Great job! Nice effects also! -John-Mark

• aubrey says:

..awsome!!!you really are a talented person,Richard..^_^..i really enjoyed watching that last episode that u did…likewise with first until 6th episode….i thank God for giving us a chance to meet you,we missed you all…always take care…Godbless..

• Richard Steffens says:

Thanks so much Aubrey! I’m glad you liked it! We are all really missing you too! Hope to see you again soon! :) God Bless!! (btw, do you have a new email address? thanks!)

• aubrey says:

Godbless u to…hmmm…i had created my account in skype…here’s my skype name:my_angel465…in yahoo….just the same,…

• Aubrey says:

..oh I didn’t yet open my account in yahoo,maybe I’ll check it out now…ok Richard,maybe we can chat if we’re not busy or if we have a vacant time..^_^..

• No prob Aubrey! :) Yes, a chat would be great! I’m usually on most of my day, but since the timezones are so different between US and Philippines, your day I’m sleeping and vise-versa. :) I’ll write you on Skype and we’ll arrange something! :) God Bless! ttyl

• Aubrey says:

..haha..yah you’re right Richard…Godbless u too…all of you..

• Elyssa says:

I enjoyed the journey to Philippines through the videos! :-) God be with you all!

• Aunt Lynn says:

THE BEST! Praise God for His wonderful work! Praise God!

• franz sotiar says:

wow…nice… many new baptized people… there….
    good job.

• Sara Kroneck says:

I don’t know if you know who I am or not, but my family goes to INFC every year…Robby and Shayla would know who I am :)
    Anyway, I just wanted to say how excellent your series on the Philippines is. For one of the classes I am taking, though an online academy, I have to make a research project “website” on a country and I chose the Philippines. There is a section where I am supposed to talk about mission work, and I have added your Baguio series as part of that section. :) They are wonderful.
    I enjoy watching all your videos!

Sara

• Richard Steffens says:

Why Sara, that’s incredibly kind! I really appreciate your encouragement. We had a blast in the Philippines, I’m glad to hear you chose it for your research. :) Have a lovely day!